We build our Monster Competition Boxing Rings to be the strongest boxing rings in the world. Additionally, they are the fastest and easiest to assemble. A crew of two should be able to sit the ring up in 1 hour. We build the competition boxing ring to use plywood flooring rather than 2" x 12" plank boards. The use of plywood gives you a super smooth, perfectly flat, and a silent ring floor.
If you purchase the wood flooring from us, we offer an engineered (man-made) tongue and grooved flooring that is 100% waterproof and will never bow or warp, making it the perfect ring floor.
This is the boxing ring that is being used in the world’s largest arenas in championship fights.
The Monster Competition Boxing Ring Package includes the following:
- · Drop and lock assembly – no nuts or bolts
- · 4 competition Corner posts
- · 8 structural steel sides
- · Center support post
- · 4 side support posts
- · Structural steel cross members – ring floor joists
- · Under ring tension cables with turnbuckles
- · Competition ring padding – 2.2 lb. EVA foam padding
- · Highest quality canvas mat cover with lacing rope
- · 4 black lightweight ring skirts
- · 4 complete ring ropes and vinyl covers
- · 16 professional turnbuckles
- · 16 turnbuckle covers with foam padding
- · 1 set of 4 corner pads
- · 1 set of 8 ring rope spacers
- · 3 stairways
- · 1 set of padded vinyl pole covers
- · 1 set of corner stools
A 22' platform will have 18' inside the ring ropes.
This ring will ship via commercial truck line. Additional shipping charges will apply. Please contact us for a shipping quote. You can check out, on line, using our EASY FINANCING with AFFIRM and then pay the shipping cost separately, if you like. Or, if you are a registered business you may want to finance the entire purchase using our COMMERCIAL LEASING partner. Click here for instant financing up to $15,000.00 CLICKLEASE FOR BUSINESS FINANCING
[email protected] for a shipping quote
This ring is built to order, Please allow approx 2 to 4 weeks from order placement until ready to ship.
OFFICE EMAIL: [email protected]
OFFICE TELEPHONE: (502) 839-6335